• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hayward agrees to sign

The Raptors quietly got better and much deeper over the off season. Toronto is going to be pretty darn good this year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

The Raptors just re-signed the guys they had and traded for Lou Williams. They drafted a guy "two years away from being two years away" with the 20th pick.

meh

Lowery - Kemba is a push

Id take PJ over Derozan (due to Pj's shooting)

Gay is better than MKG

Who is their PF? Id most likely take Vonleh and Zeller over who ever they had there. 

Al is def better than what ever C they have. 

So at worst

its 2-2 

meh

Lowery - Kemba is a push

Gay is better than MKG

Who is their PF? Id most likely take Vonleh and Zeller over who ever they had there.

So at worst

its 2-2

"Just when I've thought you've said the stupidest thing ever you keep talking" - Hank Hill

meh

Lowery - Kemba is a push

Gay is better than MKG

So at worst

its 2-2

Their PF is Patrick Patterson. Their C is Jonas Valanciunas.

DeRozan is much better than anything we have at that spot (come on, man. We don't know what PJ will do yet.)

He is actually their SF now because they didn't start playing well until they traded Gay. Terrence Ross is their SG.

If they were so much better last season, why did we sweep them? It's like some of you are afraid to call Charlotte a good up and coming team.

Their PF is Patrick Patterson. Their C is Jonas Valanciunas.

DeRozan is much better than anything we have at that spot (come on, man. We don't know what PJ will do yet.)

He is actually their SF now because they didn't start playing well until they traded Gay. Terrence Ross is their SG.

If they were so much better last season, why did we sweep them? It's like some of you are afraid to call Charlotte a good up and coming team.

That's what's crazy. People forget we swept this same team last year.

meh

Lowery - Kemba is a push

Gay is better than MKG

So at worst

its 2-2

Quit. You don't even know what you're saying. Everything out your mouth is biased.

PJ over DeRozan? And Gay is still playing for the Raptors?? LOL

meh

Lowery - Kemba is a push

Gay is better than MKG

So at worst

its 2-2

Your PJ comments have been entertaining but dude, you have to draw the line somewhere.

Like do you even know what you're saying when you say you'd take PJ over demar derozan?

Demar was an all-star last year averaged 22+ pts, 4+ assists and 4+ rebounds, and is only 24. And you would take PJ whose yet to play an NBA game over that? I mean cmon man, you sound like an 8 year old kid.

I get you like PJ (A LOT) but 100/100 people would make that trade for derozan.

Your PJ comments have been entertaining but dude, you have to draw the line somewhere.

Like do you even know what you're saying when you say you'd take PJ over demar derozan?

Demar was an all-star last year averaged 22+ pts, 4+ assists and 4+ rebounds, and is only 24. And you would take PJ whose yet to play an NBA game over that? I mean cmon man, you sound like an 8 year old kid.

I get you like PJ (A LOT) but 100/100 people would make that trade for derozan.

You are better off ignoring any of his posts that involve a tarheel player. He is the biggest unc homer on here.

Archived