• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LEBRON TO CLEVELAND! (OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED)

bLACKpANTHER

If you read the essay, it is really well done. I've always been a Bron fan, and thd decision and subsequent Miami years were tough to stomach. This just feels right. And for all of the crap he has gotten for supposedly being "arrogant," this is a classy, humble homecoming.

If you read the essay, it is really well done. I've always been a Bron fan, and thd decision and subsequent Miami years were tough to stomach. This just feels right. And for all of the crap he has gotten for supposedly being "arrogant," this is a classy, humble homecoming.

Kind of.  It was an easy decision.  Better team and way more money.  I wouldn't say it was a humble decision or anything.  He knows they'll get Love to play and they'll have a nice team build around him.   Just saying, it's not like he's going to his home team to play with nobodies and build them up.

LeBron's essay shows such maturity...anybody hating him at this point is silly IMO. Good on LBJ, good for Cleveland. Kyrie, Love (it's happening), and LBJ will be nice and potentially/probably the favorites...but Kyrie and Love's injury history would've scared me a little. 

Ps, saying Love because he didn't even mention Wiggins in his SI article...trade is happening. 

Kind of. It was an easy decision. Better team and way more money. I wouldn't say it was a humble decision or anything. He knows they'll get Love to play and they'll have a nice team build around him. Just saying, it's not like he's going to his home team to play with nobodies and build them up.

Ehh, but it isn't like he's teaming up with two other alpha dogs either. Kyrie has done nothing. Getting Love is likely, but not guaranteed. It also took a lot of guts to walk away from Miami now, as their bandwagon fans can now claim he's a coward for walking away. There's just something about him returning home to finish his career, and he and Gilbert mending fences, that should be admired, IMO. And I would say the way he announced it is indeed humble... It also shows perspective, considering how his advisors stupidly setup "The Decision" the first time around, and yet, he was the only one that had to live with the consequences.

Archived