• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sporting News Report: Stephenson battle down to Hornets, Pacers, and Mavs

teeray

Pacers fans loved Stephenson and he was considered a key locker room guy.

Charlotte fans need to toss the perception that Lance is an idiot up their asses.

Stephenson shoots a higher % with a hand in his face, and he's not afraid of LeBron or anyone else.

Those are underrated intangibles.

He's a competitor, and could be perfect between Kemba and MKG.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

What is Ray Allen's mantra?

"I shoot therefore I am..... valuable"

And if his entire body was covered in tattoos like Chris Anderson, people would think he's even crazier. Funny how that works.

How much did that "crazy" Dennis Rodman help out your legacy, MJ?

Stephenson may turn out to be great for Charlotte just like Stephen Jackson was. White Charlotte was also "concerned" about him coming to town after "the brawl."

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Broussard said that Boston and Lakers are sniffing around now, but we all know that they are interested in winning and doesn't have our high minded idealism of the perfect team that goes together to church on Sundays and says things like "Golly gee wilkers" when frustrated.

Well, golly gee wilkers I am frustrated that their is a potential all-star at a position of need sitting there ripe for the taking, but we are to scared to sign him because he blew in a guy's ear and may or may not have banged a tranny.

Broussard only ever cares if he thinks big market teams are involved. 

multiple-sources.jpg

So many trolls out there on twitter. Almost got fooled twice by fake accounts claiming we signed Stephenson.

It is like they are mocking me personally

I had a dream once that I woke up, went on the Huddle, and saw a thread claiming we signed Lance. Sadly, my dreams don't come true

I'm thinking we end up signing Marvin Williams first, then Hinrich, and then Lance. I think that could be affordable.

Kemba (Hinrich)

Stephenson (Henderson)

MKG/Marvin

Vonleh/Marv/Zeller

Jefferson (Biz-Zeller)

Swap Hinrich with Roberts...damn I was close haha 

Alright, enough tooting my own horn.  

Archived