• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets sign Lance Stephenson to 3yr/27m contract.

Jakob

Great signing! Instant contender and easy the loss of Josh McBob with passing ability. Led NBA in triple double.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Haven't you read the Pacers forum? They will improve as a team by losing Lance. Charlotte sucks & Lance will ballhog so he can pad his stats & chase a max deal.

Wow what a makeup for mw deal. This makes the horents a legit threat in the east now. I thought for sure it would have taken atleast 12mill per @5 to get lance to sign. I believe something bad happen between lance & the pacers during the sitdowns and cho signed mw to limit cap space as a power move.

Now they just need some pro handlers for both lance and pj.........

Haven't you read the Pacers forum? They will improve as a team by losing Lance. Charlotte sucks & Lance will ballhog so he can pad his stats & chase a max deal.

Sounds like fans coming to grips with reality. Aka Hardy trial

Where's Jeff Taylor? Did we lose him? 

Pg- kemba, roberts
Sg- lance, pj, neal
Sf- MKG, Marvin Williams
Pf- Boozer, Marvin Williams, Vonleh
C- AL, Zeller, Biyombo

What a great starting 5 that is and awesome depth

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Oh naw its not only you...Everytime I see somebody do a depth chart they always leave off Taylor...I wasn't sure if he was a FA or something...I actually like Jeff Taylor and think he will be a great off the bench player

So I missed a couple names. Been awake for 50 hours driving. Sorry I missed a couple 3rd stringers

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Curious to see what happens to Henderson from here. I agree with most on the thread that he's probably gone, but I wonder what the market for him really is.

Jordan goes back to Indiana, bends them over again, and ships them Henderson for a 1st.

Awesome news. We have ourselves a legit team now. We also have options to trade to continue to improve. I'm kinda numb right now. THought Lance was the best player for the Pacers a lot last year.

Sent from my DROID4 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived