• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014/15 Barclays Premier League Season

And you're mad about it. That's what amuses me. You're taking this way too seriously. 

I'm not angry about it. I'm actually just as amused as you are apparently. I wonder what prompts a person such as yourself to post pictures of cars in a soccer thread to see if they can get a rise out of a few people.

I'm not angry about it. I'm actually just as amused as you are apparently. I wonder what prompts a person such as yourself to post pictures of cars in a soccer thread to see if they can get a rise out of a few people.

Because if they didn't take themselves so seriously, it wouldn't even do that. 

joeylogano%20tl%20080514%200034F.JPG

And you're mad about it. That's what amuses me. You're taking this way too seriously.

Not angry in the least. Like I said, too funny.

If this is a troll job, it's not very effective. Also, Arsen will be the first to tell you he is a driving force behind a lot of the soccer threads, but far from the only one. Again, not rising to the bait here... just bemused by it.

Not angry in the least. Like I said, too funny.

If this is a troll job, it's not very effective. Also, Arsen will be the first to tell you he is a driving force behind a lot of the soccer threads, but far from the only one. Again, not rising to the bait here... just bemused by it.

You're quoting things I said to other people and responding to them? OK.

And you're not even a fan of Joey Logano playing soccer? haha

Archived