• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Caption this pic taken in uptown Charlotte today

SCP

wanna go to the Walmart with me for stereo types???

John Deere or camo, cheap beer and 4 teeth. Its Friday, it'll be good see in' tonight. Salisbury and Huntersville Walmart are primed.

Are you on our board because Buffalo is just THAT boring?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Are you on our board because Buffalo is just THAT boring?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

the town? Or the team?

I live in the Carolina's now. There is a great deal of us down here as transplants. That's why not just Bills fans show up to Panthers games, Steelers, Jets, Browns, and even Bengals fans show up.

Buffalo is no more boring then Charlotte. Like all things it spends on who you are and where you're sitting. Unless you're a yupy bigshot uptown Charlotte is that inviting, unlike a blue collar in uptown Buffalo. Buffalo is the city of Neighbors. Charlotte is a great city, now 3 times more populated than Buffalo, but just because one is different from another doesn't make it any bit better or worse.

And no, the Bills aren't boring either. Anthony Dixon, Jerry Hughes, Brandon Spikes, Bryce Brown, CJ Spiller, Fred Jackson, Mike Williams, Sammy Watkins, Robert Woods, Mario Williams, Marcel Dareus, Kyle Williams, Kiko Alonso, Stephon Gilmore, Marquise Goodwin, Leodis McKelvin, Garrison Sanborne, and A-aron Williams are hardly such.

Archived