• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ok Internet bro's, so I totally got in this dudes poo tonight

SCP

Were any of those jerseys of players currently on our roster?

I know a guy missing a hand and another missing a leg. Both have returned to combat after losing their limb. It makes it even crazier when you don't notice. Your dad is awesome

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Negative ghost rider

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

Haha! That's awesome.

Nah, I had a wreck when I was a teenager. Got it caught between the car and the pavement. Messed it up pretty bad and couldn't save it. Anyway just another reason to hate Duke. That's where they sawed my hand off. Dirty fugers. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

You are just like my Dad.

People that go through things like this in life are so much better than normal human beings.

KEEP POUNDING LTC!!!!

I mean, do you feel bad about it? You know what's right.. Only person you have to answer to is the one in the mirror..

Next time, just punch him... Your reflection will be proud....

Prob'ly drunk on miPhone using CarolinaHuddle...

You are just like my Dad.

People that go through things like this in life are so much better than normal human beings.

KEEP POUNDING LTC!!!!

Thanks man, not sure I'm better than "normal" people but I do help them remember to stop whining so much. ;)

Thanks man, not sure I'm better than "normal" people but I do help them remember to stop whining so much. ;)

I didn't mean you weren't normal, sorry. 

I just meant that many people don't understand what it means not to be able to get up from a wheelchair or walk away from chemo, or wake up and do all that one wants.

Life usually sucks.  Panthers Football is an escape.

If negative pie existed, I would never give it to you no matter what LT.  Much respect.

I didn't mean you weren't normal, sorry.

I just meant that many people don't understand what it means not to be able to get up from a wheelchair or walk away from chemo, or wake up and do all that one wants.

Life usually sucks. Panthers Football is an escape.

If negative pie existed, I would never give it to you no matter what LT. Much respect.

Can I have your dad's parking pass?

This thread needs more selfies

post-15341-140756262178_thumb.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

They are just attention seekers.

I have two sisters like that.            Since my whole family is die hard Panther fans.......  one of them decided to be a Giants fan.  She's never been to NY or NJ...never seen them play live.......and only sees them play maybe once a season...  still,  she is apparently a diehard Giants fan when she sees other Panther fans gathering.....and she wants a little attention.

My other sister is the same way.    In '05 playoffs,  she was all of a sudden a diehard Giants fan..........then a diehard Bears fan........and then a diehard Seahawks fan.      Freaking attention seekers.

Archived