• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Madden 15 Gameplay

Lilsmitty09

If the guy I was playing against were either one of these guys I would probably slap them with the controller. Thankfully, it will be one of my friends who knows all about the NFL, and the Panthers. Jesus dude....

EA only makes Madden for next gen here on out. Did you want smell in your graphics too?

Not sure what else is needed.. Psst it looks wayyyyyyyy better than the holy 2k5.

They are trying to dumb it down so 2k5 nostalgic guys can pick it up eventually. Move on. Its not perfect but its football!!

I do not find Kevin Hart's comedy funny and nor do I really think he is funny here but it has its moments.. Like the Blah Blah Blah rap guy I see constantly on any music video channel at night.

I just do not see the mental abuse i impose on my family and dogs if they are near me during a bonehead turnover or defensive lapse.

I do not find Kevin Hart's comedy funny and nor do I really think he is funny here but it has its moments.. Like the Blah Blah Blah rap guy I see constantly on any music video channel at night.

I just do not see the mental abuse i impose on my family and dogs if they are near me during a bonehead turnover or defensive lapse.

Best part of the ad for me is the end of the blah blah blah segment and the "let it burn" with sauce boss. Hart standing on his bed with the foghorn isn't bad either. 

Archived