• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For Madden Ultimate Team Players

MichaelNewtonII

I'm 72 OVR so far. Haven't really set up my team towards a certain play style. Just working through the solo challenges. Have Romo at QB, Ebron at TE. Have a handful of Panthers (Thomas, DA, Benjamin, Edwards).

Once I get over 80 OVR I'll start playing online. Just freight training through challenges though.

I went opposite I went straight to online play, I'm in pro 1st string.

The matchups in seasons are BS. Cant tell you how many times my 75-78 overall team has been matched up to a team with all 80 plus players with peyton manning at starter and cam at backup just dumb poo like that.

I got up to 2nd string Pro with a "bad lineup" (Had the Captain Cam but not much else) and am at the point where I'm trying to lose after dropping a few. I played one game earlier against the 95 OVR Peyton and Luke (I have the Luke now at least), with Calvin, Julio, and AP on his offense, It's stupid how unfair some of the matchups are. 

I got up to 2nd string Pro with a "bad lineup" (Had the Captain Cam but not much else) and am at the point where I'm trying to lose after dropping a few. I played one game earlier against the 95 OVR Peyton and Luke (I have the Luke now at least), with Calvin, Julio, and AP on his offense, It's stupid how unfair some of the matchups are.

how'd you get the captain cam? He's expensive asf! I've found flipping the "rising stars" cards are profitable on the market. I've made like 75,000 this week playing like an hour or 2 a day. I haven't been playing many online games any more the competition gets too tough the higher you go everyone has Peyton Manning calvin Johnson brandon Marshall marshawn lynch ap it's crazy

how'd you get the captain cam? He's expensive asf! I've found flipping the "rising stars" cards are profitable on the market. I've made like 75,000 this week playing like an hour or 2 a day. I haven't been playing many online games any more the competition gets too tough the higher you go everyone has Peyton Manning calvin Johnson brandon Marshall marshawn lynch ap it's crazy

Complete the Elite Panthers collection and the 90 Cam is the reward. 

Honestly though, comparing the stats of the 87 Cam and 90 Cam, they aren't that much different. And that's why I sold my 90 Cam, and then bought the 87 OVR Cam and 95 OVR Luke with the profits. 

Complete the Elite Panthers collection and the 90 Cam is the reward.

Honestly though, comparing the stats of the 87 Cam and 90 Cam, they aren't that much different. And that's why I sold my 90 Cam, and then bought the 87 OVR Cam and 95 OVR Luke with the profits.

i think the deep accuracy being 78 instead of 73 is worth it. Cam is so horrible passing the ball in this one deep he over throws the receiver half the time. I sold my 84 one a while ago because of it

i think the deep accuracy being 78 instead of 73 is worth it. Cam is so horrible passing the ball in this one deep he over throws the receiver half the time. I sold my 84 one a while ago because of it

I usually never throw deep passes so doesn't matter as much for me. Deep passes on MUT are asking to be picked off...at least from my experience. 

Got lucky last night...

Already had about 150,000 coins (70,000 from a large quicksell set)...welp, hit 400,000 coins last night with another large quicksell, right after adding the 95 OVR Peyton and Luke's. Since I already had the Luke, I flipped it for another quick 100,000 or so. 

Now time to shop 

• 2 weeks later...

Got lucky last night...

Already had about 150,000 coins (70,000 from a large quicksell set)...welp, hit 400,000 coins last night with another large quicksell, right after adding the 95 OVR Peyton and Luke's. Since I already had the Luke, I flipped it for another quick 100,000 or so.

Now time to shop

I've been going ham lately I sold my cam and got manziel then bought aqib talib with the profits. My team is destroying teams much better than mine. Offense:

QB: Manziel (signature)

HB: 83ovr LeVeon Bell (3DRB 80ovr Reggie Bush)

FB: Orsen Charles

WR: 83ovr Mike evans, Josh gordon, Marqise Goodwin (football outsider)

TE: Julius thomas

Defense:

RE: Jadeveon Clowney

DT: Marcell Dareus, Henry Melton

LE: Clifton Geathers (ToTW preseason)

LOLB: Thomas Davis

MLB: 83ovr Paul Worrilow

ROLB: Bruce Irvin

CB: Aqib Talib, Antonio Cromartie, Brandon Browner, Jason Verrett (82ovr)

FS: 83 ovr HaHa Clinton - Dix

SS: Tyvon Branch

Went 11-2 in all pro 2nd string with this team playing against all elite player filled squads

Edit: won super bowl

• 3 months later...

Archived