• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For Madden Ultimate Team Players

MichaelNewtonII

If you guys play madden ultimate team mode and are getting the madden 15 game, I have done some research and decided to share it with you all to give you guys the edge.

There are no longer "Team Captain" 80ovr cards you start off with where you pick a star player from a team. Now, you select what Chemistry you want to start your team with, and you begin with a "captain" that is a 70 ovr rookie and depending on what chemistry you choose, Is what player you get. It doesn't let you know on the game who you will receive for each chemistry but I found out what chemistry gets you who. Here is the list I got after going through forums and watching people who got the game early on youtube pick their chemistries:

Short Pass - Johnny Manziel

Long Pass- Sammy Watkins

Man Defense - Darqueze Dennard

Zone Defense - HaHa Clinton-Dix

Pass Rush - Khalil Mack

Run Stuff - Jadeveon Clowney

Ground & Pound - Carlos Hyde

Speed Run - Bishop Sankey

From there you get your "Madden Ultimate Team Welcome Pack" which is your general starter pack filled with low 60 overalls and one player like 66 ovr or so. The game seems to be starting you off with worse players each year which I kind of like because in madden 12 and 13 I became a 99 ovr millionaire quite easily especially madden 12. But there yoh go guys so you can pick your chemistry and start with the rookie captain player you want to.

i predownloaded for xbox one. I cant play it till 12am sharp.

While Chumps are waiting at a stop light, ill be ballin

Yeah I got the Ultimate Edition, 3 free Pro Packs for 10 weeks.

It's stupid the amount of money I put into MUT...poo becomes addicting though

Ultimate Edition gets you 30. :)

How are you guys teams looking? I'm at 79 overall right now I had a cam newton but his deep accuracy is garbage in this game so I sold him for 35k and got like 4 80ovr players off selling him

How are you guys teams looking? I'm at 79 overall right now I had a cam newton but his deep accuracy is garbage in this game so I sold him for 35k and got like 4 80ovr players off selling him

I'm 72 OVR so far.  Haven't really set up my team towards a certain play style.  Just working through the solo challenges.  Have Romo at QB, Ebron at TE.  Have a handful of Panthers (Thomas, DA, Benjamin, Edwards).

Once I get over 80 OVR I'll start playing online.  Just freight training through challenges though.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'm at 78 or 79 right now. Have Cam as my QB, but not too much else that I like. All the pack openings I've had, the best players I've gotten is Vacarro, Mangold, and Pouncey. Seems harder to build teams this year, until at least special packs start dropping.

I think it's kind of dumb how the special packs are only available 24 hours and like once a week

Archived