• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FWIW, Panthers on Winners & Losers of Game 3 in this NFL article

JawnyBlaze

In the pats game i think it was da threw a high pass on a slant to kb. Im so conditioned to seeing that pass sail over the head of a flailing panther wideout. to my suprise kb just casually reaches up and nets it with his hands with a corner draped all over him. Dude just makes it look so effortless. Out of the grabs ive seen him make so far that one truely stands out above the rest.

In the pats game i think it was da threw a high pass on a slant to kb. Im so conditioned to seeing that pass sail over the head of a flailing panther wideout. to my suprise kb just casually reaches up and nets it with his hands with a corner draped all over him. Dude just makes it look so effortless. Out of the grabs ive seen him make so far that one truely stands out above the rest.

That pass was from Cam.  I remember thinking the exact same thing.  Steve Smith would've elevated for it and probably still not been able to reach it.  Worst case scenario, he accidentally volleyballs it into the air.

Archived