• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How does it feel to be legit...

For sure we need to clean some things up.  We should have won 27-0

this i agree with. and with Cam in the game, it may have been more like 40-0. honestly though... i think this game would have been a shut out if the coaching staff hadnt started playing prevent all the sudden. they started playing off the receivers and TB dinked and dunked for two scores. not once all day did Tampa have any long passing plays (at least i dont remember any) and yet the coaches decided to change what was working?!

Now bring on Calvin Johnson.

FIFY and yea i agree. if we can handle Mike Evans, Vincent Jackson, Austin Seferian-Jenkins, and Doug Martin on the same field, we can take on Johnson and whatever scrubs Detroit wants to field with him on Sunday! i am gonna be there and i am gonna be loud. i cant fuggin wait till Sunday and its only Monday! haha

I think most folks are writing that Tampa blew it against a back up quarterback and a horrible offense.  It seems they blame Tampa for what they did wrong but are giving us little to no credit.  I guess we have to keep kicking butt before sportwriters and talking heads will learn what we already know.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/week-1-nfl-winners-and-losers--really--buccaneers---001808291.html 

I think most folks are writing that Tampa blew it against a back up quarterback and a horrible offense.  It seems they blame Tampa for what they did wrong but are giving us little to no credit.  I guess we have to keep kicking butt before sportwriters and talking heads will learn what we already know.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/week-1-nfl-winners-and-losers--really--buccaneers---001808291.html 

You must be new to sports news.

Unbelievable.

This TB team sucks. 

No OL

No QB

No D

Great to get a win but this TB team is not good. They will probably finish in the bottom 5-10 of the league. 

So this means we are just next door to sucking ourselves since we accomplished so little yesterday?

Archived