• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Georgia Dome

Seltzer

So I've been down in Atlanta for training this week and just found out the company training us has tickets for all of us to go to the Falcons- Bucs game tonight.

Other than wearing my Panthers T-shirt, any advice?  Never been to the GA Dome before.

My only advice is don't wear your Panther shirt.  I guess is not as bad as wearing a Jersey.  We always make "fun" of the people who show up to games at a stadium wearing gear for a team that is not even playing there that day.  My thought is if your team is not playing just wear something else.  Plus.... why do you want to sit there and get hassled all game or walking in and out of the place.  Not worth it.  Just my two cents.  

1-

Tampa Bay is easily a bottom 5 team. Lovie Smith is a lousy coach.

2-

Matt Ryan is getting to pad the crap out of his stats against terrible defenses. It warms my heart knowing Carolina x2 will balance out his inflated numbers.

3-

We are gonna run away with the division. Neither of these teams are good. Tampa Bay is terrible. Atlanta is loaded on offense and will rack up points at home but their defense is atrocious. New Orleans will be dominant at home but they will continue to struggle outdoors and they've already dug a hole.

4-

Cam Newton is going to absolutely shred through the division, nobody has a defense. Wouldn't surprise me if he has 20 TDs in the 5 remaining divisional games.

Archived