• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kornheiser's opinion of Charlotte NC

GRWatcher

Kornheiser is one of those guys who I'm sure takes gleeful pleasure in being disliked when the cameras are not on. Howard Cosell was the same way only better at it, and not quite so metrosexual. Jaws is similar to Don Merideth in some ways, too. This crew is kinda like Frank, Howard and Don without the talent or charisma. It's like they're trying to re-create what came naturally to the original Monday Night crew and missing horribly. They go non-football way too much (like almost all the broadcasts nowdays). I just put them on mute until I see something happen that I need an explanation for.

Jaws does know his football when they let him show it, though.

I'll put it this way...I would never tune in to a minute of PTI had I seen him on MNF first.
LOL!

That's what I'm saying! He's just as bad as Dennis Miller was.. Always asking questions like some new girlfriend sitting next to you watching NFL for the first time in her life. Too many times he seems lost when a complicated conversation starts about an aspect of a play or something else like that.

They should just let Suzy Kolber up there and send him back to the PTI studio.

I could go for some Kolber.

Actually don't blame you, though.

Word is she had a baby earlier this year. Always thought she played for "the other team" . Maybe she took Bbroadway Joe up on his pick up line.

2004-10-15-inside-namath-ko.jpg

Bugs me, the way she pronounces certain words. Take the word - Team - for example. She pronounces it - Teee-umm -

"If the Arizona Cardinals lose this game they might as well sell this stadium and turn it into a pizza place." -Tony K

That was two seasons ago I think. In the 4th quarter Cardinals had a big lead in the 4th only to lose at the end to the Bears.

Other than that.....

Tricio and Jaws could handle MNF just fine without Tony K. being a clown and saying random things.

Basketball seems to have a great flow with three commentaries but football has repeatedly sucked with it.

Archived