• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steelers rushed 3 people and still got pressure.

Awesomeness!!

Amini was the only remotely decent thing about the OL tonight.  He seemed to be the only one getting any sort of push off the snap...but was still beat a bit.  

I wonder if we should give Garry Williams a go next week at LT, Bell back at RT and Velasco at RG.  Flex in Chandler at LT/RG.  Nate can't handle the right side well imo.  

He did it so he couldn't be talked out of retirement. DG start mailing him doughnuts.

Too bad he lost like half his body weight.  

I think we need to seriously consider trade ideas/the FA.  I just don't see how we can't find something better than Bell.  Turner was bad but Velasco is ok to ease him in at RG.  

Kalil had a very poor night and his run blocking has been highly questionable this year.  

Amini was the only remotely decent thing about the OL tonight.  He seemed to be the only one getting any sort of push off the snap...but was still beat a bit.  

I wonder if we should give Garry Williams a go next week at LT, Bell back at RT and Velasco at RG.  Flex in Chandler at LT/RG.  Nate can't handle the right side well imo.  

I blame Hardy, and that falls on DG for franchising him. Cam won't make it through the season with this less than patchwork offensive line. We can't run the ball b/c they get no push. I wonder what other practice squad defensive tackles we can have start on our line?

I blame Hardy, and that falls on DG for franchising him. Cam won't make it through the season with this less than patchwork offensive line. We can't run the ball b/c they get no push. I wonder what other practice squad defensive tackles we can have start on our line?

On the semi-bright side, we'd likely be stuck with Anthony Collins on a decent contract who's looked like crap for TB.  

Archived