• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

shula fuging sucks

Sean Payton's Vicodin

ban me, i don't give a poo. im drunk and about to pass out anyway. he is absolutely horrible. philly brown shenanigans can't cover up this abomination. play action passes when the run game is getting stuffed. constantly calling retarded long developing passes when bell and the gang being blown up by three man rushes. shula felators can make excuses all you want, you are wrong. he is a shitty dan henning, if that's even possible, so enjoy that. he is NOT the answer. whenever the defense has a bad day and he has to step up to plate, he crumbles.

no team that has shula on it will ever win anything meaningful. in fact the bucs won a super bowl after canning his ass and their qb had a pro bowl year. he needs to get the fug out, now.

vdzjeu.png

with that said bersin and bell need to be replaced, immediately.

I don't understand how anyone defends shula man

Playaction passes with no run established (you're fooling no one), throwing on 3rd and short when we have cam and tolbert(over thinking).

Also, Steelers blitzed all game and we called like 1 slant I can remember, calling screens that are predictable. No shots down field with benji (they can't stop him, I don'think many can stop him), especially after Hilliard went out. We could have exploited that. We threw one bomb and that was a TD. The man doesn't adjust at all.

But the bigger problem here is our so called #2 D that was getting gashed on the ground. If our D gets owned on the ground like that, it will be a long season. I don't really expect much from our offense

I have defended Shula several times....

But I am done.  Sure, Cam had no time.  But that was due in part to the unbalanced play calling.  We also cannot expect to be successful running the ball without a RB that can stretch the field.  Stewart and Tolbert are not going to strike fear into the opponent.  You must have both a scat back and bruising back.  With Williams out, the coaching staff did not have a back up plan.  Just ridiculous.  Lets hope we respond like we did after the Arizona loss last season. 

Archived