• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Benji! Good to meet you, dog"

Jeremy Igo

lmao steve smith's inflated production this season is the definition of statistical variance (along with probably leading the league in targets) but thanks for the hard hitting box score analysis maybe try watching a game next time or not idc

you missed the "there is a reason he has so many targets" variable.

Smitty gave Benjamin his number and told him to call him. He will let him know what is in store for him with the Carolina Panthers for the next 13 seasons.

I am sure Smitty wishes he could have had a receiver like Benjamin opposite him for the past 13 seasons.

But yet he would have been a bad mentor

he ripped them for a "bad" business decision.carry on...

Was it?  Everything I read afterwards was about how cancerous he was to the other WR's on the team.  Never knew that before this spring.  Ever wonder why we never had another WR develop with him around???  Hmmm??

Let me get this straight: Steve Smith ripped Cam, the team, Gettleman CONSTANTLY for months and the week prior to this game. He tore the Panthers a new one today. And we're going to slurp him now? If Smith was a Huddler, he would have been banned a long time ago. Steve Smith Sr. can go fug himself.

Because a reporter looking for clicks said so?

lmao steve smith's inflated production this season is the definition of statistical variance (along with probably leading the league in targets) but thanks for the hard hitting box score analysis maybe try watching a game next time or not idc

I have watched the games, have you?

The man can still fuging play, and legitimately looks better than last year.

-Insults organization and GM

-Curses the team out on an NFL Films camera

-Essentially calls Cam a moron

OH WE LOVE YOU SMITTY I'M WEEPING OVER YOUR RADIANT BEAUTY

Broke arm holding on TD

Led team to Super Bowl

Gave us the last triple crown title

Wants to retire panther.

Your salty bro, get lost

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I wish that was a Panthers uniform Steve was wearing in that pic. He and KB would have wrecked s--t together. But yeah, i'll be pulling for him the rest of the season

No, they wouldn't.  We have Shula calling plays.  It would have been a monumental waste of talent.  Sadly.

Archived