• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

shula is a symptom, not the disease

Fiz

In many ways fiz is right. I've contemplated the reason why we seem to have the same stupid problems year in and year out, no matter who seems to be coaching this team, and inevitably you come to the conclusion that it's either something in the water system, or it's Jerry Richardson's football ideology that hasn't been updated since the steel curtain era. If it's not Shula it's going to be some other inept asshole trying to figure out a way to ground and pound without having the personnel getting outfoxed and led down the chute like a bunch of lemmings. Some people love love LOVE this style of football. I think it's fun to watch only if you like the idea of throwing ping pong balls at a well articulated missile hauling UAV.

I didn't know jerry call the plays. I didn't know he call all the run plays up the middle or the draw plays on 3rd and long. I didn't know jerry made all the WR run routes that take 6+ seconds. I didn't know jerry was the one that lied about running two TE sets. Hell I didn't know jerry was in the same box as the OC on game day.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

Yeah, Shula can't block.

Getts played a calculated risk going new WR corp over oline and it ain't lookin' too pretty right now.

Rivera should have been given only a 1 year extension only to avoid the lame duck status.

And JR is a big part of the problem, change is apparently a real issue here in Carolina. Often ~ 2 years late to react.

Yeah, Shula can't block.

Getts played a calculated risk going new WR corp over oline and it ain't lookin' too pretty right now.

Rivera should have been given only a 1 year extension only to avoid the lame duck status.

And JR is a big part of the problem, change is apparently a real issue here in Carolina. Often ~ 2 years late to react.

Now I agree with u, but the GM was right in the first round to go WR. Now the other pics after he could have went OL. Now JR problem is loyalty. He would let something drag out and get crusty old before he make changes.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

Archived