• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Halloween Time! Do any of you guys dress up?

Cat

I'm working on my Halloween costume and was curious if any of you guys ever dress up or if I'm a lone weirdo. If so what you gonna be this year?

I love Halloween, it's my favorite holiday. Been dressing up since my kid was old enough to realize what was going on. We have a blast with it. 

Used to.  Would normally pick a celebrity that'd passed in that year and go as them.  The goal was to have everyone moan.  The year princess Di died...and Mother Theresa...that was a classic.  Wife and I went one year when she was pregnant with our first.  I wore a suit...blue skin and had a flight joystick in my hand with a fish in my pocket.  She wore a sheek dress and pull her hair back.  We were Kennedy and Carolyn Bissett.  That kind of thing. 

Quite a few to pick from this year.  Maybe go as Mork, but have the rainbow suspenders wrapped around his neck. 

Too soon?

Last year I went as someone off the Internet...

This year I haven't given it much thought. I bought one of those morph suits a few months back, but you can't see out of the damn face mask, and if you walk around all night with the mask off then you're just some weirdo in a bodysuit.

I should probably get cracking, but I don't have a lot of energy around it this year.

Last year I went as someone off the Internet...

This year I haven't given it much thought. I bought one of those morph suits a few months back, but you can't see out of the damn face mask, and if you walk around all night with the mask off then you're just some weirdo in a bodysuit.

I should probably get cracking, but I don't have a lot of energy around it this year.

Not sure if you watched the Fantastic Mr. Fox but they had a fox mask at one of the stores, all you need is a brown suit or just a short sleeved white button up with a tie.  I thought that was a cool costume. Guys tend to have better costume options imo.

I'm finally going as Leeloo Dallas. Been wanting to do that for years. Not the white bandage outfit the one with the orange suspenders. 

Archived