• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If it weren't for that Bengal injury with 6 seconds left in the 4th quarter...

megadeth078

Man, this game was just so bizarre. Noone wanted to win it, even Olsen said it was just very awkward for him to go up to the bengals players and coaches after the game, what do you even say?!

This team is a 100% clone of the 2011 team. Cam is playing lights out again while our D and special teams is putrid. Ive gotta say, I will take 3-2-1 but we arent nearly as good as our record indicates, im frankly shocked we have a winning record, I still dont even know how we have a winning record

I agree. We are the worst division leader in the league. Steelers are one of the worst teams in the AFC, they got stomped on by the browns today and they whooped our a$$ at home.

I still think we win the NFCS since then whole division sucks. Just get in the tournament and get hot like the cards in 2008 ... or the giants in 07 and 11

This team is nothing nowhere near similar to the 2011 team.

Have you even watched this team this year? This team is identical the the 2011 team. Giving up big run plays on a consistent basis?! Check. Special teams playing putrid on both sides?! check. Cam passing the ball extremely well?! Check. Go watch the Lions game from 2011 then watch today's game, its identical minus the outcome and OT.

I think our saving grace this season is just more experience for Cam and Ron as well as Cam being more mature now than he was in 2011.

Have you even watched this team this year? This team is identical the the 2011 team. Giving up big run plays on a consistent basis?! Check. Special teams playing putrid on both sides?! check. Cam passing the ball extremely well?! Check. Go watch the Lions game from 2011 then watch today's game, its identical minus the outcome and OT.

I think our saving grace this season is just more experience for Cam and Ron as well as Cam being more mature now than he was in 2011.

Cam is a lot better than he was then and even though the defense is struggling right now they aren't nearly as bad as the 2011 defense. Plus this years offense is a whole lot different then the 2011 offense.

Cam is a lot better than he was then and even though the defense is struggling right now they aren't nearly as bad as the 2011 defense. Plus this years offense is a whole lot different then the 2011 offense.

110% disagree about the D not being as bad. They are just as bad as the 2011 D and at times worse. This D is hot garbage right now.

See, threads like this is why it's impossible to take the Huddle seriously. So much overreaction and focusing on irrelevant issues when the actual problems get completely overlooked because they'd require having more than rudimentary understanding of football.

i vote this comment gets chiseled into a statue outside of BOA

Archived