• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Fantasy Basketball

PantherKing1983

https://yho.com/nba?l=153476&k=f84f37a98a3b0b53

thats the link to join a redo league , would have to have every manager join it to assign the players to the teams , if all managers dont join up it wont work

its whatever at this point for myself as im fine with doing the once a week one or whatever but i will start this one in case everyone wants to fix it 

all you have to do is join and i will copy your team from the drafted league to this one 

can also email the invite if need be , need to send me your email address though

I sent every team an email invite to the emails listed in the managers section , some of them might be out of date ??? not sure cause there is some aol ones listed and that cant still be a thing lol . 

Anyways the only 2 people that dont have email listed are The Teal Hornet , and Non- NBA Baby DAddy's. 

there has to be all 14 teams joined to set the rosters. 

I joined the redo and would prefer daily.  I lose interest in weekly leagues, one of the reasons this year is my first football league since '09.  Heck I even played a weekly baseball one last year that a friend ran and lost interest by May.

If we stick with the weekly I will still try since I have only played basketball once about ten years ago so I would at least get the hang of it for next season.

I said it on the league page, but I'll say it here too:

Setting weekly lineups in fantasy basketball is the equivalent of having to set monthly lineups in fantasy football.  Why would anyone prefer that?  If you have Peyton Manning on a bye week, why would you not want to be able to sub someone else in for him?

You can set a weeks worth of daily lineups in the same amount of time it takes to set your weekly lineup, so time isn't an issue.  

As far as "people who have more time have an advantage with daily lineups", if you can't find 45 seconds a couple times a week to make adjustments if you need to, then maybe a free fantasy league is a little too much responsibility for you.  

I'll still set weekly lineups if that's what we're stuck with, because I won't screw up the league for everyone, but there is absolutely zero advantage to weekly lineups.  If someone wants to list some of the pros of weekly lineups, be my guest. 

Not trying to be a dick but I'm not going to manage my team if it's the weekly thing that's about the dumbest stuff I've ever seen

You're basically being childish, it's a free league. I signed up for the redo because I really don't care. If this was for money I could understand but it's a free thing and dude was nice enough to set it up to manage and it has been a bitch fest ever since

I want to redraft too, but not cause of the weekly beef; I missed the draft. I'm signed up for redraft, please list the day and time. Not going to list excuses or let omgea have it for changing the rules of the draft at will. I missed it and that's the reason I want to delete the league. If you check my id, you'll see I have a high % and this bot drafted team will put a dent in it.

Those bitachij about weekly, I understand it takes away form your bench and some weeks player x has four games while player b has 3 games. Weekly is very newb friendly. I've played in my fair share, weekly is better for the causal manager. I wouldn't care much(I normally have a beast bench), but I missed the draft so I'm for deleting the old and starting the new one.

Archived