• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is it wrong to boo your team?

Mol3m4n

It's wrong to boo at a pee wee league game or a high school game. This is professional sports. Money changes hands. Fans have a right to boo. They might not always BE right when they boo, but they certainly shouldn't be chided for doing so.

If you want to sit around and yell "Good job!" at people who deserve credit for effort, go watch the Special Olympics.

It's wrong to boo at a pee wee league game or a high school game. This is professional sports. Money changes hands. Fans have a right to boo. They might not always BE right when they boo, but they certainly shouldn't be chided for doing so.

If you want to sit around and yell "Good job!" at people who deserve credit for effort, go watch the Special Olympics.

It's not wrong if you're gambling on said high school game

Oh well. Here, ill meet halfway. I wont stay a Saints fan but no way in hell I become a Panthers fan again until one or all of these A. JR no longer heads the team. B. Rivera is gone. C. Shula is gone. If one of those happens I might consider backing them again.

Until then I will just keep up with the NFL for fantasy and fanduel reasons, if one of my players plays the Panthers, I hope like hell they own the Panthers. I am so over the Panthers right now in their current state. JR, Rivera and Gettleman, all cut from the same cloth.

Here's what you don't realize - No one cares if you ever become a fan again. So, you can stop running around letting everyone know about it and wasting your time on a team you don't support anymore.

There are 74 thousand fans in Bank of America, not all of them can agree on favorite team, much less how to act when the team is playing poorly. 

I think booing is lame but so is leaving to beat traffic. I can't tell you how many times I've seen fans leave early and the Panthers pulled out a win. I watched Jordan Gross and Steve Smith walk off the field for the last time in an empty stadium in the playoffs.

Nope, I am no longer a fan of this team. I will still post on here because I love the community here, but I refuse to support this team for the time being. I am now a Saints fan until further notice. The way this team has punished me weak in and weak out, its time they get punshed back by me switching to the most hated division rival.

Were you always a Saints fan?

Oh well. Here, ill meet halfway. I wont stay a Saints fan but no way in hell I become a Panthers fan again until one or all of these A. JR no longer heads the team. B. Rivera is gone. C. Shula is gone. If one of those happens I might consider backing them again.

Until then I will just keep up with the NFL for fantasy and fanduel reasons, if one of my players plays the Panthers, I hope like hell they own the Panthers. I am so over the Panthers right now in their current state. JR, Rivera and Gettleman, all cut from the same cloth.

Just shut up and wear your Saints colors Thursday night!If the Panthers make the playoffs next year(this year?)or beyond don't wear Panther colors because you aren't a Panther fan!

There are 74 thousand fans in Bank of America, not all of them can agree on favorite team, much less how to act when the team is playing poorly.

I think booing is lame but so is leaving to beat traffic. I can't tell you how many times I've seen fans leave early and the Panthers pulled out a win. I watched Jordan Gross and Steve Smith walk off the field for the last time in an empty stadium in the playoffs.

Leaving early is much lamer than booing, IMO.

Archived