• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Emperor has no clothes

SIGCHI222

The "Emperor" can be up to you.  I welcome your discussion.

My "Emperor" is Mike Shula. 

He has to go.......tonight.

We cannot win with him....period.

I never wanted to or have neglected the Panthers in favor of the Hornets/Bobcats during an NFL season but this is the year.  JR can go pound sand, Jordan is putting out the better product.

10 years of futility. 10 years with no playoff wins. Mike Shula isn't the main problem, you need to go a little deeper than that.

I said JR can go pound sand.  JR is Jerry Richardson.  I can't go deeper than that bro.

Reading comprehension is awesome when you use it and when you are not a complete fukking idiot/moron/inbred hick.

I said JR can go pound sand.  JR is Jerry Richardson.  I can't go deeper than that bro.

Reading comprehension is awesome when you use it and when you are not a complete fukking idiot/moron/inbred hick.

This is definitely how you get some good feedback to a thread you just created.

Not

This is definitely how you get some good feedback to a thread you just created.

Not

I don't give a flying fuuck about feedback I am stating facts.  If you want feedback and "responses" my wife says Oprah comes on in the mid-afternoon Monday thru Friday.

I don't give a flying fuuck about feedback I am stating facts.  If you want feedback and "responses" my wife says Oprah comes on in the mid-afternoon Monday thru Friday.

Feedback is I believe we have a good Defensive Coordinator trained under the late great Jim Johnson.

Aside from that our Coaching Staff is garbage.

Only thing that matters is when will they be blown out.

I've blamed Shula a couple of times but today, most of you saw the play where Cam was forcing the ball to KB in quadruple coverage when there were players open underneath. But yeah, lets blame Shula. I mean those incompletions downfield also. How's that Shula?

sorry... but Cam feels pressure to make something happen

when the pressure is the bad and the play calling worse... you can't expect your QB to be a miracle maker...

If Cam stopped trying to make things happen I think we'd get worse... and you didn't think that was possible

sorry... but Cam feels pressure to make something happen

when the pressure is the bad and the play calling worse... you can't expect your QB to be a miracle maker...

If Cam stopped trying to make things happen I think we'd get worse... and you didn't think that was possible

Again that part of being a QB, it's called poise. I used to think for his size, Cam could take a pounding but I'm kind of disappointed he has begun to let it get to him.

Archived