• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets vs Knicks Game thread.

TheMaulClaw

Nope that's not why we lost. We lost because of Williams poor defense vs Melo and the fact that he couldn't get the ball in. Lance played a hell of a game.

Lance played a hell of a game until about 4 minutes left in the 4th.

His turnovers led directly to them taking the lead and others mistakes ensured that we never came back. And yet, you're blaming Kemba?

Wait, aren't you the guy that has been calling for his head for two years and continuously trolled this forum last season until we locked up a playoff berth because you wanted to tank? Lol. Okay, I see...

Lance played a hell of a game until about 4 minutes left in the 4th.

His turnovers led directly to them taking the lead and others mistakes ensured that we never came back. And yet, you're blaming Kemba?

Wait, aren't you the guy that has been calling for his head for two years and continuously trolled this forum last season until we locked up a playoff berth because you wanted to tank? Lol. Okay, I see...

No. I'm not blaming anybody but Williams did you see what I wrote? I'm saying Kemba can't continue this selfish play at the end of the game.

Al's play style does not at all suit a late game possession. It takes him time to feel out the defense and make his move.

I'm not talking about passing to the post.  I'm talking about swinging the ball around the perimeter.  Setting up a give in go or flashing NeaL or Williams to the short corner out of a pick and roll.  Something that allows a shooter to catch the ball in rhythm.

No. I'm not blaming anybody but Williams did you see what I wrote? I'm saying Kemba can't continue this selfish play at the end of the game.

The play was a clear out for Kemba. You got Big Al with the pick at the top of the key. You can't call him selfish when the play was designed for him. If he made one mistake it was dribbling into help at the free throw line. He probably could have made the pass to the corner but he got a good look.

Archived