• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets vs Knicks Game thread.

TheMaulClaw

I guess we're just not a 1st qtr team. We look so much better when Henderson is not on the floor. Hopefully we're just playing him to trade him.

Yeah I'm getting there. The dude has always been an average-below average offensive player and a plus defender. He has looked poo on both ends tonight and really all 3 games. I'll give him the rest of the month considering he was injured, but he needs to show something.

Like ive said, I was onto Born Ready and have been a fan even before most knew who he was (since SLAM magazine covered him as a teenager), but that was the concern... he can be a bit egomaniacal, selfish, and overdribble.

But, as long as he produces, no one cares about that lol.

he was resetting the offense. And we got a bucket on that time so I don't see the huge problem 

Yeah I'm getting there. The dude has always been an average-below average offensive player and a plus defender. He has looked poo on both ends tonight and really all 3 games. I'll give him the rest of the month considering he was injured, but he needs to show something.

Yeah.  I don't like to see him shoot first thing right when he comes off of the bench.

Archived