• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

San Antonio Raiders?

!stUp

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11838270/oakland-raiders-meet-san-antonio-officials-discuss-potential-move

Anyone else see this?... I just don't see Jerry Jones and Bob McNair letting another team in their market.

How do market rights work in the NFL.  I know it is incredibly hard to put an MLB team into a market that has a team, how much power would Jones and McNair have to block this?

Los Angeles won't take the Raiders again. They learned their lesson the first time.

Look, SoCal has a segment of the population that would appreciate an NFL team, but when you got have hundreds of miles of great beaches, great weather, good baseball teams, good hockey teams... who needs the NFL?

Los Angeles won't take the Raiders again. They learned their lesson the first time.

Look, SoCal has a segment of the population that would appreciate an NFL team, but when you got have hundreds of miles of great beaches, great weather, good baseball teams, good hockey teams... who needs the NFL?

I think the biggest difference is no one gives 2 shits about baseball anymore whereas back then it was king.

Archived