• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets vs Blazers Game Thread

TheMaulClaw

What move?

I am not paying 25 cents to have me grace someone's website.  I know I am nothing special but the All Pro stuff bothered me for whatever reason.  Not judging but it made this place kind of divided.  I will pay a $438 a month car payment but I am not paying to be "elite" on a message board.  Just me but whatever.  /rant

I am not paying 25 cents to have me grace someone's website. I know I am nothing special but the All Pro stuff bothered me for whatever reason. Not judging but it made this place kind of divided. I will pay a $438 a month car payment but I am not paying to be "elite" on a message board. Just me but whatever. /rant

It kinda bothers me too but I don't mind. If Zod sees an opportunity to make money kudos to him for taking advantage of it.

I thought you were referring to all memberships.

It kinda bothers me too but I don't mind. If Zod sees an opportunity to make money kudos to him for taking advantage of it.

I don't think it's really about making money more about covering expenses. If it was about making money it would become entirely a pay site and I would probably pay if it was only a few bucks a month. As it is I have no interest in being "special" either.

Don't mind me, I am just the old dumbass around here.  I have very little to add, mostly just a homer but what I enjoy you guys company.

Archived