• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another "suck it" game to Kemba haters...

WOW!!

If that's your argument then it's a horrible one.

Bledsoe played five more minutes than Kemba, so there is five extra minutes to get that + up.

I prefer to use my actual eyes to discern who was the better player.

It was Kemba driving one on one against Bledsoe hitting the reverse to seal the win for his team, not the other way around.

But, but, but before last night it was STATS to prove Kemba was a badass. Not, using your eyes to discern it. Lol

He shot the ball well. But he didn't dish it well.

Hornets scored 103. Kemba had 4 assists. The offensive ball movement still has to go through someone besides your point guard. That's never good.

And FWIW, Kemba's guy beat Kemba. Bledsoe was +6 on the game, Kemba -2.

Even when the Kemba apologists think they have it, they don't.

Of course kembas guy beat Kemba. It's Eric Bledsoe. And Damian Lillard. And Steph Curry will probably put up a great stat line. Because the point guard position is loaded and those are all good players.

Kemba has never been a distributor and never will be. If he could do and score like last night his extension would have been for alot more. He's a scorer, and as long as he is scoring with that efficiency consistently this team will do really well.

Kemba apologists never claimed he was Chris Paul. It's the anti Kemba crowd that is unsatisfied with any point guard play short of a CP3 skill set every night.

Good number game, wish he ran the half court offense better. He is doing great in asst/to ratio, brian is better but plays less minutes. I see both sides- his fg%, assists, overall running the team and defense need improvement. Hitting game winners and when he puts it together, his contract looks a steal in current insane market.

I will say bledsoe maybe one of the toughest Gs to defend. He's super fast, has a great post game, and can hit threes. When walker was on him, he did fine. The current nba is overfull with talent at PG.

Archived