• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornet vs Pacers Game Thread

TheMaulClaw

Offense has been horrible. Hendo has two shots roll out back to back. The ball literally isn't bouncing our way.

If we don't win tonight I must say we need to make a trade. Our offense has been horrible but our defense has also been bad. I really think we would be a whole lot better with Gordon Hayward.

I tend to agree. Hayward's shooting and creating was much needed. He has a rare skill set. It's why he and Parsons got the max.

When I posted that....

RH: +6 +/-

AJ: -9 +/-

RH: 6-11 Fg, 16 Pts, 11 Reb, 2 Ast, 1 Blk

AJ: 7-14 FG, 18 Pts, 4 Reb, 2 Ast

....homers gonna homer

If you've watched the game and think Hilbert is out playing him I don't know what to tell you. But then again your also the one that brought the ridiculous college "hater" into this thread. So yeah.

You know I'm not such a homer as to think we'll ever go anywhere with Al. The second round is our absolute ceiling. But to sit and say he's getting outplayed by "every legit big man this year" is ridiculous. We need rim protection, sure, everyone does. But we have zero offense if Al isn't out there. Go watch the Heat series last year and find out.

If you've watched the game and think Hilbert is out playing him I don't know what to tell you. But then again your also the one that brought the ridiculous college "hater" into this thread. So yeah.

He's showing you with stats, he is shooting better, has a lot more rebounds and has one more block and a better +- so I guess you could say Hibbert is playing better tonight. The stats show it plain and simple.

You know I'm not such a homer as to think we'll ever go anywhere with Al. The second round is our absolute ceiling. But to sit and say he's getting outplayed by "every legit big man this year" is ridiculous. We need rim protection, sure, everyone does. But we have zero offense if Al isn't out there. Go watch the Heat series last year and find out.

We have zero interior defense when he is.

We have no offense because Lance & MKG are the worst starting SG & SF in the league offensively. Kemba is also a crappy shooter.

There's a reason Al has played 11 seasons and never won anything at all.

Archived