• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I was wrong about Hendo

JJman

Now before I get into anything else, I want to say I'm neither a UNC or Duke fan.

Now, I will admit I was horribly wrong on Henderson. I thought he'd be an excellent 6th man off the bench who'd make out benches one of the deepest in the league. I'm now at the conclusion where Henderson's only role with any team in the NBA would be with the 76ers as a starter who can score some, but at the cost of an awful FG%.

In an effort to clean this team up, him, Maxiell, and Marvin Williams (when Taylor returns) shouldn't be seeing more then 0-8 minutes a game. At least until we trade or replace them. Those 3 along with Roberts are what is killing this team.

I hate hendo (im a duke fan) but didn't be actually play well last night? When its a different issue every night maybe the coach is the problem.

His PER is under 10. For someone who some (myself included) wanted as a 6th man, that's awful.

I hate hendo (im a duke fan) but didn't be actually play well last night? When its a different issue every night maybe the coach is the problem.

Clifford is a very good coach. He's not the problem.

The only argument I've seen about him is 'his rotations suck" and such. If some of y'all ran rotations Big Al, Kemba, & Lance would be run into the ground before Christmas. We are dealing with a ton of injuries. We have the most back to backs in the NBA (which is brutal). Starting tomorrow, they play 6 games in 8 days. You have to rest guys. "Ahh the backups are blowing it put Big Al in!" Then what are you gonna do 3-4 nights from now when Al is worn out and tired and we have 2 games in 2 nights?

What would you do after getting fired around Christmas?

Hanging out with Clifford probably. Forgot Neal for some reason so I would need to adjust move vonleh to the bench and make some adjustments. Need shooters around big al and people not clogging the lane for lance

Now before I get into anything else, I want to say I'm neither a UNC or Duke fan.

Now, I will admit I was horribly wrong on Henderson. I thought he'd be an excellent 6th man off the bench who'd make out benches one of the deepest in the league. I'm now at the conclusion where Henderson's only role with any team in the NBA would be with the 76ers as a starter who can score some, but at the cost of an awful FG%.

In an effort to clean this team up, him, Maxiell, and Marvin Williams (when Taylor returns) shouldn't be seeing more then 0-8 minutes a game. At least until we trade or replace them. Those 3 along with Roberts are what is killing this team.

Should've been allowed to walk two years ago, which I said at the time. Cho giving him $6 million a year was Hurneyesque. 

Archived