• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where do you stand with Clifford right now?

JJman

Fire Clifford, Yes or No?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Yes, No, Maybe so?

• Yes, right now before it is too late
    • Yes, but wait till the season is over
    • Maybe, give him time to turn it around and if see where we are in February-April
    • No, it's way too early to judge and the man led us to the playoffs last year

The reason we don't have good coaches in Carolina is because we are so fickle. Clifford is the 9.5 at the bar that you don't go home with because you're waiting on the 10. fug man, you can win championships with a 9 and some continuity. We've scared off other great coaches and players bc we have a jerky trigger finger. You can't blame Clifford for what Cho has done. I don't see anything wrong with what Cliff has done and I'm gonna stick with my 9.5.

The reason we don't have good coaches in Carolina is because we are so fickle. Clifford is the 9.5 at the bar that you don't go home with because you're waiting on the 10. fug man, you can win championships with a 9 and some continuity. We've scared off other great coaches and players bc we have a jerky trigger finger. You can't blame Clifford for what Cho has done. I don't see anything wrong with what Cliff has done and I'm gonna stick with my 9.5.

Eventually you'll get used to your 9.5 and you'll want to try another one. That's where swingers come from........Wait, what are we talking about?

I've said it a few times now, this is just like the Bobcats playoff team with Wallace. The team is built horribly and the pieces don't mesh. The defense doesn't work without speed, hustle guys at the 3 and 4, because of jefferson's defense. No shooters to open the floor to play off of jefferson's doubles either.

Just horribly built team, end of story.

Archived