• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

it's official: SMASH N DASH

PantherDFense

Yeah and right after that they came out and didn't do poo against a horrid Bronco run D. It's nice to see we're operating on all cylinders but to not get run production against that D isn't something to brag about. To hell with "montages" like this. You can't talk about being "smash and dash" if you can't go out there and do it when you should. They struggled in this game. Although, it was pretty dominant that we struggled and got what we got out of the run game.

Yeah and right after that they came out and didn't do sh*t against a horrid Bronco run D. It's nice to see we're operating on all cylinders but to not get run production against that D isn't something to brag about. To hell with "montages" like this. You can't talk about being "smash and dash" if you can't go out there and do it when you should. They struggled in this game. Although, it was pretty dominant that we struggled and got what we got out of the run game.

The Broncos put 8 men in the box almost every play...

I'm sure Lendell White would have a hissy over this.

Yep. He wanted his own wrestling belts like our boys does, but he doesn't. He too fat to wear those. :D :D

And man, since when does Stewart ever look that mean on the pic? He never has that look there before as I know so far. Also, where those pic were taking & whose belts it really belong to? :P

I wasnt surprised, I knew Shannehan would come up with something funky to contain our run game, they did even better against Atlanta as far as yards allowed. I didnt hardly notice until I watched the game on dvr that they had 4 LB's instead of 3 to stop the run. We did a good job of passing for the most part which is what they dared us to do. Those montages are a jinx, the players who have those that I have seen usually ended up playing subpar games.

Archived