• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Tailgate This Weekend, need responses- pin please

boo7382

Guys,

I am currently on my way to San Diego and will not be present for the game this weekend.

RR has other duties during the tailgate that include him running CANS:RECYCLED and Draught next door and therefore, there really is not anyone there to manage the tailgate, set up and hang signs, manage food, and collect donations.

I have asked a few people and they will not be attending. Brandon has offered to step up but I do not want to put the entire burden on him, especially if he is going to be one of the only people showing up Sunday.

I need to gauge from you how many people expect coming and if any of you could help Brandon.

We have two options:

1) Let everyone to go Draught/CANS this week for the tailgate and combine with them, then resume as normal for the Cleveland game.

2) A couple people offer to help run and manage with RR and we can provide you with all info/details needed.

Let me know your thoughts. Hate I won't be there this weekend for the game, let's go D.A.!

Would normally pitch in to help.

However, I gave my tickets away for a silent auction to help raise money for a family in our neighborhood whose 10 yo suffered from the terrible disease.

Medical costs are putting a big strain in them this year.

LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME

Since RR can't make it, I think I'll show up.  Let me know if you need my help.  I don't have a ticket so I won't be attending a game but I will gladly help Brandon set everything up.  I can also manage donations and etc.

PS: AceBoogie, I'm planning on bringing your favoite drink.  Apple Pie moonshine. 

Would normally pitch in to help.

However, I gave my tickets away for a silent auction to help raise money for a family in our neighborhood whose 10 yo suffered from the terrible disease.

Medical costs are putting a big strain in them this year.

You can still come,  I don't have a ticket :P

Archived