• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So, if we win the South, who do we host?

SIGCHI222

I know people think Arizona is who we want, but do you really want Mike Shula and our offense going against that vaunted Arizona Defense? Cam is already hurting and that defense is VICIOUS.

Seattle is clicking right now and are really getting good.

After what happened to us from Green Bay I really want no part of them again.

Honestly.....

I want the freaking seahawks. I'm so sick of losing to them, I want to finally freaking beat them and if we did that in a playoff game the past 3 years of losing to them will go away. I want to FINALLY beat Seattle. We've played them ultra close the last 3 times, we've got to be able to do it at SOME point.

The best case scenario would be the Cardinals in Charlotte with their 3rd String QB starting. That defense is ridiculous, but they can't score and we would win a field position game. Then the next week we go to Detroit, a team we've already beaten, and a team that struggles on offense for some reason. We wouldn't beat the Seahawks or Packers but getting to the NFCC game would be a good year.

I'd rather host the Hawks because we'd have a better chance of beating them at BoA than at the clink. 

I feel much better about our chances of beating the Cards in Arizona. 

Don't know how we would stop Rodgers though, so we'd need somebody to beat the Pack for us. 

I shouldn't get my hopes up though. :/

I know people think Arizona is who we want, but do you really want Mike Shula and our offense going against that vaunted Arizona Defense? Cam is already hurting and that defense is VICIOUS.

Seattle is clicking right now and are really getting good.

After what happened to us from Green Bay I really want no part of them again.

Honestly.....

I want the freaking seahawks. I'm so sick of losing to them, I want to finally freaking beat them and if we did that in a playoff game the past 3 years of losing to them will go away. I want to FINALLY beat Seattle. We've played them ultra close the last 3 times, we've got to be able to do it at SOME point.

What makes me mad is we controlled all 3 games against the Seahawks until the end.... 

The best case scenario would be the Cardinals in Charlotte with their 3rd String QB starting. That defense is ridiculous, but they can't score and we would win a field position game. Then the next week we go to Detroit, a team we've already beaten, and a team that struggles on offense for some reason. We wouldn't beat the Seahawks or Packers but getting to the NFCC game would be a good year.

The Panthers historically play down to the string of QB, so it wouldn't matter who they have back there.

Archived