• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Tailgate Thread- *Panthers vs. Brownies*

boo7382

Good showing by the huddle today.

I don't think that Browns fan trying to snake in and use our private porta john will ever try that again. He was a little snarky when we told him it was Huddle members only.

So, we had to show him a little Southern hospitality and told him to go ahead. Then 4-5 of us gave him a rocking ride in that crapper that he won't soon forget. I think it took an hour for his pant legs to dry.

After seeing these Browns fans, it is amazed any of them could actually find the stadium. I have never seen more blank stares that looked like they just got out of a special ed class.

But, we finally figured out what a Browns fan really is.....it is a Steelers fans who could not pass the iq test.

Good showing by the huddle today.

I don't think that Browns fan trying to snake in and use our private porta john will ever try that again. He was a little snarky when we told him it was Huddle members only.

So, we had to show him a little Southern hospitality and told him to go ahead. Then 4-5 of us gave him a rocking ride in that crapper that he won't soon forget. I think it took an hour for his pant legs to dry.

After seeing these Browns fans, it is amazed any of them could actually find the stadium. I have never seen more blank stares that looked like they just got out of a special ed class.

But, we finally figured out what a Browns fan really is.....it is a Steelers fans who could not pass the iq test.

I guess u confused me with a Browns fans when I tried to take a piss...

Archived