• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ndamukong Suh suspended 1 game

Mark S

I wanted Dallas to win so we don't have to go to Green Bay now that Suh is playing the Lions probably win, damnit

Im the opposite, I would rather have the Packers. Same time zone, less miles to travel and we have already played at Lambeu, so we know what to expect. Us never playing in Seattle with the 12th man in the Rivera/Cam era is too dangerous, there is no way to prepare for that and I feel Seahawks would destroy us and we would be shell shocked on just how loud it is. They are damn near unbeatable in that stadium. Go let the Lions take a crack at it and hopefully it will be us vs Lions in NFC title game

Im the opposite, I would rather have the Packers. Same time zone, less miles to travel and we have already played at Lambeu, so we know what to expect. Us never playing in Seattle with the 12th man in the Rivera/Cam era is too dangerous, there is no way to prepare for that and I feel Seahawks would destroy us and we would be shell shocked on just how loud it is. They are damn near unbeatable in that stadium. Go let the Lions take a crack at it and hopefully it will be us vs Lions in NFC title game

Plus Rodgers isn't healthy

The Rivera/Cam Era got us back to back division titles for the first time ever, but I guess the bright side of having to go to GB is the fact we did already play there once.

Archived