• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ndamukong Suh suspended 1 game

Mark S

Personally the only thing that comes to mind is the fact that Burfict was fined and not suspended....but on to better things.

The Burfict thing surprised me, it seems like in the injury lawsuit/post bountygate era, they would be less tolerant of intentional infliction. I suppose his history is being noted, though.

The Burfict thing surprised me, it seems like in the injury lawsuit/post bountygate era, they would be less tolerant of intentional infliction. I suppose his history is being noted, though.

Yeah I only saw what Suh did once.  And anyone and everyone knows he did it on purpose, but the case could be made that there was no ill intent and that he stepped backwards. 

Burfict was clear, violent and happened on two occasions in the same game.

Lol I hate the NFL. I mean seriously. I don't disagree with them suspending Donkey Dick but that Burfict debacle still irritates the fug out of me. Can't do anything to the poster boys but you can damn near break Cam and Greg Olsons ankle by twisting it after the plays over. Just more proof that Goodell is a fuging retard and has absolutely no business being commissioner of this league. He. Fu*king. SUCKS!

Archived