• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Tailgate Thread- *Panthers vs. Cardinals* NFC Wild Card Matchup

boo7382

I can bring you some beers to the tailgate to make it easier on you if you want since Im sure you're not bringing a cooler. Just message me and let me know what you want.

No worries I'm going to pick some up tonight or early tomrrow once I get in town but I appreciate the offer. Where do they sell beer in NC? Every state is different.

No worries I'm going to pick some up tonight or early tomrrow once I get in town but I appreciate the offer. Where do they sell beer in NC? Every state is different.

Grocery stores if you're just looking for basic stuff. If you're looking for good beers go to the Common Market. It's pretty close to the stadium (2 miles). 

IIIIIMMMMMMM COOOOOOOOOMMMMMIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(that's what she said)

Oh good you found the thread! :D

Haha I actually met her last season after the Saints game I believe. Flight leaves for Charlotte at 6pm tonight.

How much cash should I bring to contribute?

Great! Glad you are able to make it!

$10-20 is much appreciated. The food equals out to about $10 pp plus you get the porta Jon and free non alchy drinks

Not to mention the company of some of the BEST people in this whole fanbase

Just found out that my son's swim meet Saturday is just an ordinary High School Meet (not a championship meet).  Given that he has 7 more meets in the next 2 months, I am blowing off the meet and coming to party at the TG.

I am IN!!!!!!!

He RR.....can you pick me up a 12 pack of XXX Lager?  I will gladly pay you tomorrow at the TG.

Just found out that my son's swim meet Saturday is just an ordinary High School Meet (not a championship meet). Given that he has 7 more meets in the next 2 months, I am blowing off the meet and coming to party at the TG.

I am IN!!!!!!!

He RR.....can you pick me up a 12 pack of XXX Lager? I will gladly pay you tomorrow at the TG.

Ha...you got it.

Just found out that my son's swim meet Saturday is just an ordinary High School Meet (not a championship meet).  Given that he has 7 more meets in the next 2 months, I am blowing off the meet and coming to party at the TG.

I am IN!!!!!!!

He RR.....can you pick me up a 12 pack of XXX Lager?  I will gladly pay you tomorrow at the TG.

Don't forget da cigars or u'll be smoking my junk again.

Archived