• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Observation of Wildcard Weekend

Snake

lol i love how you state the bengals and cardinals are the reasons why the playoffs don't need to be expanded and how they have no business being in the league. very ironic since most people would say that about the panthers. the cardinals are a legit super bowl contender with a component qb and the bengals were a chip shot field goal away from beating us this year.

just don't think the panther fan base should be the fan base pointing out teams that have no business being in the playoffs.

This is prob one of the dumbest post I have read. No where do I state they don't belong in the league and AZ was never a Super Bowl contender. Might want to check you source again.

This is prob one of the dumbest post I have read. No where do I state they don't belong in the league and AZ was never a Super Bowl contender. Might want to check you source again.

Well I mistyped I meant playoffs not league. And you are out of your mind if you don't think they were super bowl contenders. When Carson Palmer was healthy they looked like the best team in football. For someone who is such an intellect and reads at such a high level as you claim this is the dumbest thing you ever read, I would have imagined you would have came up with something more clever then mentioning my sources.

I don't know what to tell you if you thought the cardinals were a bad team. I will just have to go off the premise you are not very knowledgeable about football and have watched a total of one Arizona Cardinal games.

1. Our offense is just as good as any playoff team in the NFC except maybe Green Bay.

The disparity in the o-lines alone makes Dallas a better offense than Carolina. And quantifying that Green Bay is "maybe" better is LOL-worthy. I love the Panthers, and the offense has shown growth and more creativity over the past four weeks, but CTFO.

The disparity in the o-lines alone makes Dallas a better offense than Carolina. And quantifying that Green Bay is "maybe" better is LOL-worthy. I love the Panthers, and the offense has shown growth and more creativity over the past four weeks, but CTFO.

I didn't even mention how ridiculous it is u think the Panthers offense is just as good as dallas and maybe as good as the packers. I checked with my sources and he said you are out of your mind.

Archived