• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More Weight on Shula

SCPantherFan90

Looking back at the last few weeks of Panthers football, it's been nice to see an increase in audibles from Cam at the LOS. Unfortunately, I expect that to go back down this week. Personally, I believe this will be the biggest advantage from Seattle's infamous crowd noise.

So Shula will most likely have the final say in most of the plays today. I've seen his "gameplan" criticized on here, and rightfully so IMO (The guy has problems making adjustments if the defense isn't playing lights out).

I've got an irrationally good feeling about the game tonight, but this aspect of our game is what I'm crossing my fingers hardest for to succeed.

TL;DR - How long before we see the fake double screen? :P

@Mad- Very true. The positive way for me to look at it is this: Luke loves to change the defense around as much, if not more, than any other defensive player (I want to say MLB, but I'm not sure if they're always the one's with the headset. lol) in the league. So, now he gets to freely adjust the defense in almost complete silence. That makes me feel pretty warm inside. :D

Archived