• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

hell why not. stirring the hardy pot - wants back in carolina...will play for free.

Everyone keeps saying this, but the last thing I heard from JR in regard to Hardy was him saying, (paraphrasing) "Please don't rush to judgement" and letting Greg play in game one and taking a lot of heat for it.

Allowing Hardy to be around team facilities while on the commissioners exempt list indicates we haven't totally written him off. Was allowing him around the team something that was required or simply a gesture of support by the team? I don't think Rice or Peterson was granted that privilege but Im only speculating.

He got arrested for domestic violence and the team was forced to put him on the exempt list, which hurt the pass rush and, in turn, the defense.

Its really to early to determine if he screwed the team.  Should he be found not guilty, then it could be argued that the girl, the press and the commish screwed the team over.

Although at the very least, he is guilty of associating with people of questionable character. 

He got arrested for domestic violence and the team was forced to put him on the exempt list, which hurt the pass rush and, in turn, the defense.

So after the trial is complete in February and Hardy is proven innocent, what will your thoughts be? If I was him, I would feel like the one being fugged over. That's my point. Let's wait until due process plays out. If he's guilty I am right on board with you.

So after the trial is complete in February and Hardy is proven innocent, what will your thoughts be? If I was him, I would feel like the one being fugged over. That's my point. Let's wait until due process plays out. If he's guilty I am right on board with you.

If that happens, which I guess will be doubtful since a cop already arrested him AND a judge already deemed him guilty, then he still fuged the team over by putting himself in that position.

If that happens, which I guess will be doubtful since a cop already arrested him AND a judge already deemed him guilty, then he still fuged the team over by putting himself in that position.

I don't think you understand how sexist Domestic Violence is. The man always gets arrested 9 times out 10 even when he did nothing.

As for putting himself in a bad position, I can agree with that but he most certainly did not fug the team over by doing that.

Archived