• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets @ Cavaliers 1/23/15 7:30 PM EST

Wundrbread33

With as bad as we have played the first half of the season, we are half a game out of the playoffs.

The problem is unlike last year there are better teams in Miami, Brooklyn and Detroit fighting for the 8th spot, and as well as the defense played until this game it was masking what was some terrible offense.

Those bad losses during that start might be too much to overcome.

With as bad as we have played the first half of the season, we are half a game out of the playoffs.

Competing for the 8th seed that nobody seems to want in a weak East. If this is all we can muster, will we at least not have to see Clifford's team get swept again while he looks completely befuddled about what is going on around him?

i see us playing much better after the allstar break and probably hoping over Nets, Heat and Bucks.. getting the #5 seed.. Detroit is the only team behind us im mildly concerned about. you look at the past 10 games played of all the teams i mentioned -

CHA - 8-2

DET - 7-3

MIA - 5-5

MIL - 5-5

BRK - 2-8

i see us playing much better after the allstar break and probably hoping over Nets, Heat and Bucks.. getting the #5 seed.. Detroit is the only team behind us im mildly concerned about. you look at the past 10 games played of all the teams i mentioned -

CHA - 8-2

DET - 7-3

MIA - 5-5

MIL - 5-5

BRK - 2-8

To get the 5th seed we'd have the jump Cleveland.

Cleveland will be in the #1-#3 seed by the end of the year.. i think Toronto or Chicago could fall out of top 4 and we could catch them. but now with the Kemba news- i dont know if we can get anywhere above #7 or #8 at this point

There's no way Toronto falls out of the top 4 unless you think Brooklyn or Boston passes them up. Division winner is 4th at worst.

There's no way Toronto falls out of the top 4 unless you think Brooklyn or Boston passes them up. Division winner is 4th at worst.

i honestly goofed up on my original statement and was trying to back it up..

i said we could be #5 seed = wrong.. i shuda said 6th

I don't see Atlanta, Washington, Toronto or Cleveland falling out of the top 4 - I do see Chicago slipping to 5 and possibly a collapse that lets us sneak into the 5th seed, but highly doubt it.. and hopefully we get good news today on Kemba

Archived