• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wall paper

CCU Norman

I prefer my wallpapers to be images centered around logos of the team or city not that of players. I'm a 30 year old man and I feel weird walking around with a picture of a 22 year old male on my phone.

I get the stand point that you get a homo feeling of having a guy as your wallpaper but it's nothing different than a kid having a poster of his favorite movie. It's just ways to express themselves. For me it's not the player more about the concept the player brings like for kemba it's that people thought he would fail but he has succeeded and proved them wrong. I don't think it's weird at all that I'm 18 and have a 25 year old man as my background because I know what it stands for.

I get the stand point that you get a homo feeling of having a guy as your wallpaper but it's nothing different than a kid having a poster of his favorite movie. It's just ways to express themselves. For me it's not the player more about the concept the player brings like for kemba it's that people thought he would fail but he has succeeded and proved them wrong. I don't think it's weird at all that I'm 18 and have a 25 year old man as my background because I know what it stands for.

Kind of like what he said... Kemba is my fav player on my fav basketball team. There's nothing weird or wrong with having a background of your fav player.

Archived