• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hardy Suspension Likely

Jeremy Igo

Roethlisberger is a waaaay bigger star than Hardy.

If they didn't spare Roethlisberger - and remember that was before the league got embarrassed by the Ray Rice story - what makes you think they'll spare a significantly lesser star now when they have image problems to worry about?

1st offense Hardy 3rd offense Rapisburger.. Big difference. . Rapisburger was on his way to being a serial rapist.n

You're wasting your time explaining it. The irony of his relentless obsession with the issue is lost on him.

Are you serious?? You can't martyr a gold digger. . It will sully the domestic violence movement. . To have to portray a women who took the money and ran as a victim. .

You know there's a thing called Google now... People can see that she was so distrust by the situation she went skiing and shopping. ..

Oh it will get worse when he's suspended.

I could see an outside chance that he won't be suspended, but the more thought I put onto it the more likely it seems.

And yeah, I have no trouble looking at it objectively because I long ago accepted the likelihood that Hardy was never laying another snap in a Panther uniform.

Sad that it turned out as it did, but the team has to do what's best for them. Offering contracts to guys that are suspension risks is all too often just too much of a risk.

The same as Ray Rice initial suspension?

That'd be a PR nightmare for the NFL.

Like I said I Sig bet he only gets 2 games if that. . Like I said the NFLPA isn't going to sit back and let a player who hasn't admitted guilt nor can be proven to be guilty take a 6 game suspension. .

I bet either 1 of you Scot or Borat.. if he gets any suspension it's 2 games at the most. ..

You're assuming I'm emotionally invested in this as you obviously are. You also seem to be under the illusion that I give a sh*t one way or the other. Scot and I were simply trying to remind you of the fact that the media does not care about facts, truth or the rule of law. They, like politicians, know that the majority of the listening public will believe anything they spew and will not take the time to actually research the facts. Not one single entity with a voice that's heard by the masses gives one iota of the thought about what really happened that you keeping preaching. But you go ahead a scream to all that's Holy about the injustice being done to Hardy. Everyone else is moving on.

Archived