• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Now What

rko396

That Baltimore offense, which isn't even an offensive threat in the regular season, was also playing in "THE PRE SEASON" like you guys like to keep saying and they still fuged us up in their pre season mode.

The Saints Reg season mode could drop 60 on this defense we have.

And u my friend must be foldin up ur lil hands praying that 2008 happens again. There is no way u watched the same game as I have and say if we add Williams we win. If Balt isn't retarded and can punch it in from the 1 yrd line, the score for the starters would have been 24-3. Ya its a great idea to rely on 80 yrd TD runs and pray to god for "momentum" since our D had a tough time stopping the same play 10 times, David Carr a few weeks ago, and almost stopping Miami's running game is terrible weather. Keep prayin for those long runs

My hands are actually pretty big. Your right, about D-Will not stopping that same pass play that is a dump off to the running back.

But we do have an All-Pro linebacker who was not playing tonite, and whose responsiblity is usually to cover the running back our of the back field. Those dump off passes where about half of Joe Flacco's completions and yards.

And momentum is not prayed for... its taken.

It's only (Insert part of season here) guys, come on..

-Preseason

-Week 1

-Week 2

We played starters vs. starters for 3 quarters in our 3rd preseason game. I understand being slow to judge with the 1st game down, but this is it guys. This is the team we're going to see in week 1, for the most part.

That Baltimore offense, which isn't even an offensive threat in the regular season, was also playing in "THE PRE SEASON" like you guys like to keep saying and they still f**ked us up in their pre season mode.

The Saints Reg season mode could drop 60 on this defense we have.

My point exactly. Everyone says how its preseason for us, but it is for THEM to. We're trying just as hard as them. No the score doesnt matter but watching every defensive position get beat practically every drive isnt good whether its Training camp or the super bowl. Not a chance we keep the Saints under 40 points. and since we will be playing catch-up all game and have to throw, theres also not a chance we score anything over 21.

:(Our D is pathetic,especially the run defense!)

I actually think our run defense looked better than our pass defense. Considering our current DT situation, I thought we did a decent job stopping the run (save for a few big gains).

I'm more concerned about the big plays the secondary gave up, especially since our most experienced player in that unit, Chris Gamble, was to blame for many of them.

If you guys think this game is indicative of the team you are going to see then you are a moron.

I dont know, what you guys want. We were not playing with 4 of our former first round picks and our starting safety.

Let me take 4 first rounders off most rosters for a game, and I bet they wont look great either.

My hands are actually pretty big. Your right, about D-Will not stopping that same pass play that is a dump off to the running back.

But we do have an All-Pro linebacker who was not playing tonite, and whose responsiblity is usually to cover the running back our of the back field. Those dump off passes where about half of Joe Flacco's completions and yards.

And momentum is not prayed for... its taken.

the 2 LBers will help out alot, i get that. just watching the ravens go up and down the field that easily doens give me a good feelign about playing the Saints (2X), Falcons (2X), Eagles, Pats, Ariz, Minn, evan Miami was doing fine against us. thats 9 games our D will need to play mistake free to even have a chance to win. and thts not counting the Giants or Skins. I dono, just cant say im very optimistic

If you guys think this game is indicative of the team you are going to see then you are a moron.

I dont know, what you guys want. We were not playing with 4 of our former first round picks and our starting safety.

Let me take 4 first rounders off most rosters for a game, and I bet they wont look great either.

Godfrey being out can't be considered anything but a good thing.

Archived