• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jesus tap dancing Christ

Henne Given Sunday

well i remember you

i also remember dolphins chants shaking bank of america stadium that night and ricky williams putting the game away on a draw play for a touchdown

Yeah, Ronnie Brown was injured that game, and Ricky Williams set a record for most games between 100 yard games. Good times! Really fun game!

i didn't realize post counts were so high on the old boards. it's weird to see names up there with 30,000 posts that don't even exist on the boards now as far as i know

ya...would be interesting to see total counts with the resets and changes that have occured.  We used to have post whoring and rep whoring contests....mmmm....rep....those were the days.

ya...would be interesting to see total counts with the resets and changes that have occured.  We used to have post whoring and rep whoring contests....mmmm....rep....those were the days.

i remember the cumulative weight of rep made high-count posters gods among men. in retrospect i think it was a good idea to do away with it

i remember the cumulative weight of rep made high-count posters gods among men. in retrospect i think it was a good idea to do away with it

I politely disagree (I was one of the biggest rep whores alive)

Archived