• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints deal TE Jimmy Graham to Seahawks

UNCrules2187

Seafags will be in the supber owl. They have the best defense, best RB/running gme, now a match up nightmare @ TE.

Bruh, we can stop the run and  we have stopped Graham before all we need to do is build around  our offense and we will be the new king of the Hill

Our defense couldn't stop a cold in that playoff game

A: We lost  Star Lotulelei who is our best run stopping DT that took our shitty run defense from one of the worst to best in his rookie season along with KK

B: Our offense couldn't score when we needed them or even have long enough drives to give the Defense a Break.

C: Draft = OT / WR  

D: We finally have solid interior OL for Power run game to help our defense along with a healthy Stewart and Cam to start the season.

E: All of the above

That play action with RW and Lynch is terrifying. SEA made out on this deal.. Big time

If our top defense couldn't stop Seattle  two years in a row then Gettleman needs to realize that only way where going to beat Seattle is to out score them and break that D.  Invest in the offense now!

Beast Mode already said most of my points...

but losing Miller was a big hit for us...and left us really weak at TE.  I was hoping to land J Thomas...but I can't lie, I'm pretty happy landing Graham too.

I laugh when I read haters comments on Wilson getting another huge target though...I mean...really...who are these other huge targets he has?  Jermaine Kearse?  Doug Baldwin?  Both pretty good football players but neither one of them probably makes it as a #1 on the majority of the rest of the teams in the league!!!

Beast Mode already said most of my points...

but losing Miller was a big hit for us...and left us really weak at TE.  I was hoping to land J Thomas...but I can't lie, I'm pretty happy landing Graham too.

I laugh when I read haters comments on Wilson getting another huge target though...I mean...really...who are these other huge targets he has?  Jermaine Kearse?  Doug Baldwin?  Both pretty good football players but neither one of them probably makes it as a #1 on the majority of the rest of the teams in the league!!!

brah stop undervaluing your teams talent they are not Megatron but they have gotten the job done:

Teams that would probably take them from last season prior to FA: Kansas City, Panthers, Vikings, Raiders, etc....

P.S. Seattle is not going to win anymore Superbowl.

brah stop undervaluing your teams talent they are not Megatron but they have gotten the job done:

Teams that would probably take them from last season prior to FA: Kansas City, Panthers, Vikings, Raiders, etc....

P.S. Seattle is not going to win anymore Superbowl.

so brah...which Seattle WR would be a #1 receiver on any other NFL team in your opinion?

so brah...which Seattle WR would be a #1 receiver on any other NFL team in your opinion?

I didn't say they are bonfied # 1 WR but there talent is better if not = to lot of other teams with WR.  

(2014) Seattle WR > Kansas City, Raiders Bruh Bruh

P.S. Seattle got # 1 WR now but you still want win the Superbowl 

Keys to beating Seattle = Run the dam ball  aka what the 49rs did during Harbaugh

A: We lost Star Lotulelei who is our best run stopping DT that took our shitty run defense from one of the worst to best in his rookie season along with KK

B: Our offense couldn't score when we needed them or even have long enough drives to give the Defense a Break.

C: Draft = OT / WR

D: We finally have solid interior OL for Power run game to help our defense along with a healthy Stewart and Cam to start the season.

E: All of the above

F. A good albeit lucky one arm catch against Bene by one of their "pathetic" WRs.

G. Getting 10% of our salary back from Hardy.

Archived