• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bulls @ Hornets

Paintballr

Looking to go to my first game since the first time the Hornets were in Charlotte. I've been to a checkers game at the box, but not a basketball game. Any suggestions on where to sit? Lots of tickets online but dont know if there is a bad seat in the house.

They have a few upper deck in the corner any thoughts?

If you know for a fact you're going to go tomorrow night wait until tomorrow then check Stubhub when folks are trying to get rid of their tickets.

Of course, the time I did this, the game was the Pacers on a Sunday afternoon. Bulls on a Friday night will probably be in much higher demand, so that could be a risky move.

If you know for a fact you're going to go tomorrow night wait until tomorrow then check Stubhub when folks are trying to get rid of their tickets.

Of course, the time I did this, the game was the Pacers on a Sunday afternoon. Bulls on a Friday night will probably be in much higher demand, so that could be a risky move.

Yeah I did this with the Kings tickets yesterday. Got 2 baseline uppers for $20

Looking to go to my first game since the first time the Hornets were in Charlotte. I've been to a checkers game at the box, but not a basketball game. Any suggestions on where to sit? Lots of tickets online but dont know if there is a bad seat in the house.

You can have mine

Archived