• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Masters 2015

Kevin Greene

You guys love some Tiger... I still don't get it.

Great recovery birdie on #13, but he then played 14 like a Sunday hacker and barely squeaked a bogey... Kills me how when he plays a hole good, he's the greatest ever and then he plays a hole like #14 and <crickets>.

Phil is on the hunt and before #9, Hoffman looked great. Spieth just got a huge break on #9 with that kick.

Great recovery birdie on #13, but he then played 14 like a Sunday hacker and barely squeaked a bogey... Kills me how when he plays a hole good, he's the greatest ever and then he plays a hole like #14 and <crickets>.

Phil is on the hunt and before #9, Hoffman looked great. Spieth just got a huge break on #9 with that kick.

tiger goes hard

Because at one point, he was the greatest ever. People still want to see that, including myself. I don't think we ever will, but I hope we see his game get back close to where it was. Then we can know truly how good Spieth and McIlroy are.

Archived