• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Trade for DT!!!!!

Phoenaxe

didn't you hear that the earth is actually getting bigger? causing the illusion of a falling sky. the atmosphere is getting stretched thinner and thinner causing the whole in the ozone to grow. we're all gonna burn!!!

<<<<<<<<<<< Goes to order a couple of barrels of SPF-2500. :cool:

http://fresnostate.scout.com/a.z?s=164&p=8&c=1&nid=2709089

I like the idea, but I am not sure if he is worth a draft pick.

:confused:

Its probably not a really high pick (probably a 5th rounder or maybe a 4th depending on performance). We have a team built to win now and a NT is critical for our defense. I hope he is a monster in the middle and considering he outweighs Hayden by about 35 lbs...thats a good start.

Besides, Jenks was a good player that the Cats just wanted to get rid of for other reasons not related to his ability. Not saying this guy is like Jenks at all because clearly he doesn't have that production, just that there are other things besides ability that make trades happen.

Cool story. I like that kind of character in a guy.
yeah, that made me feel better about him as a member of the team.

still haven't seen anything that makes me feel better about him as a player.

here's an interesting thing. he was drafted and then cut from the rams. who was his position coach in st louis?

With as few picks as we have in next year's draft, I sure hope they aren't trading precious picks for "depth".

They still could look at other places (cuts, player trades, etc).

The question that has to be answered is which is worse: Giving up another pick (or player) or going into the season with only what we now have at DT.

Archived